Surgical Technician Training & Certification Online
Best American Healthcare University offers Surgical Technician Program Online. Register with Confidence and attend a nationally accredited, but affordable program. In just 4 months, you can finish with two certifications (A national certification as an Electrocardiogram Technician and a certificate of completion as a surgical technician from the school) without a loan on your neck!
BAHU online surgical technician training is far superior than other online surgical Technician programs because it includes the training, exam review and national certification exam for the EKG technician and a comprehensive, but simple tailored program for the Surgical Technician. The fees for the EKG national certification exam is included in the tuition. So a completion of our course enables the graduate to practice as an EKG Technician in any State of the United States, as well as practice as a Surgical Tech in many facilities that do not require national certification as a Surgical Technician. Students are however free to register for surgical tech national certification exams on their own.
Course Duration: 4 months
At the end of the program, student will graduate with two certifications:
1. EKG Technician
2. Surgical Technician
Only 2 steps to apply: 1. Pay for the course below 2. Fill out the registration form
How it works:
1. Register for automatic payment of $200 bi-weekly
2. Receive the study materials at your doorstep within five business days
3. Take the program and the exam review with the help of an online instructor.(must be completed in 4 months). The first 8 weeks is for the EKG Technician Course, while the last 8 weeks is for the Surgical Technician course
4. Assignments are due every Tuesday.(Your online instructor will guide you)
5. Register for the national certification exam (Your instructor will guide you)
6. Test at the nearest national testing center to your zip code, usually within 40 miles from you.
7. Join hundreds of Best American Healthcare University graduates and Become a nationally certified healthcare professional!
8. Since we have students taking this course from different states, each student is expected find an externship site to fulfill the hands-on practice AFTER the program.