Patient Care Technician
Best American Healthcare University offers patient care technician certification training classes in Riverside CA. We also have PCT programs Online. Our profound Patient care assistant training course is one of the premier in the Inland Empire. We have weekend and weekday schedules. We offer Patient care aide training for Ontario, CA residents, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Upland, Pomona, Corona, Moreno Valley, Palm Springs and the whole of Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino counties), Orange county and Los Angeles.
Patient Care Technician training or Patient Care Tech Certification as popularly called is a course where individuals study how to care for patients, read their EKG and draw their blood. They are therefore referred to as certified patient care technicians or certified patient care aides. Best American Healthcare University, California offers Patient Care Tech certification online and in class. Our Patient Care tech program is nationally accredited.
This course has been designed for individuals who wish to assist in patient care settings . It has a very educative course curriculum that is designed to be completed in 8 weeks. Students graduate with the Patient Care Technician as well as EKG Technician national certifications
CLASSROOM AND ONLINE AVAILABLE
You can also register and pay at the school
$2400 fees include the national certification exam fees for EKG Technician and Patient Care Technician
Pay for online or classroom
Classroom - 8 Sundays 8am-5pm or 2 weeks (Monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm
Online - 8 weeks
The online program is designed to be finished in 8 weeks. Individuals interested in online program do not need any prior experience in healthcare. At the end of the 8 weeks, the student will be qualified to take the national certification examination for Patient Care Technicians as well as the exam for EKG Technicians.
How online works:
1. Register and pay below
2. Receive study materials at your doorstep within five business days
3. Take the program and the exam review with the help of an online instructor.(must be completed in 8 weeks)
4. Assignments are due every week.(Your online instructor will guide you)
5. Register for the national certification exam
6. Test at the nearest testing center to your zip code, usually within 30 miles from you.
7. Join hundreds of Best American Healthcare University graduates and Become a nationally certified healthcare professional!
2020 Classroom SCHEDULE
This class is currenlty offered only online at this time
Only 2 steps to register:
1. Pay by clicking any of the buttons above
2. Fill out the form below
Or apply in person
Patient Care Technician
Please fill out the form below