Online CNA Nurse Assistant Certification Training Program
Best American Healthcare University offers CNA certification training classes Online (due to covid 19 waiver).
Train from anywhere in California. Complete the 60 hour theory online and complete the 100 clinical hours through a combination of virtual online simulation as well as some required face to face demonstration hours. The online virtual clinicals accomodation is temporary because of covid 19. This program is state approved. Remember certification only comes after the student successfuly passes the state exam. You only need your phone for the online class and a google chrome browser. A computer is great, but not necessarily needed.
The Certified Nursing Assistant is a healthcare provider who assists nurses in caring for patients in healthcare facilities.
How BAHU Online CNA class works
2. Receive school paperwork in your email, fill out and email back
3. Click here to Complete the CPR online course or show proof that you have CPR certificate
4. Receive log in and password info in your email and commence your 60 hours online course. (Instructor contact will be provided)
5. Livescan, TB Test and Physical needed, (but because of covid 19) temporarily given up til 30 days after emergency to provide
6. Complete your payment of $2350. (Required before you can proceed to clinicals)
7. Complete your 100 clinical hours through online simulation as well as in person for the face to face mandated hours.
8. With 160 hours of coursework complete, documents complete and payment complete, register and take your state exam.
9. Both the 60 hour theory and 100 clinical hours must be completed within 90 days.
NO GED REQUIRED!!!
The students will need the following documents before commencing the clinical hours but the first thing is to APPLY, Pay & start the theory:
- Proof of TB test done within 60 days prior to enrollment (temporarily given up til 30 days after emergency to provide)
- Physical Examination done within 60 days prior to enrollment ( temporarily given up til 30 days after emergency to provide)
This program has been approved by the California Department of Public Health, Licensing and Technician Certification Division.