NRP Certification Course Online(Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
Best American Healthcare University offers NRP certification training classes Online. We also have PALS classes online. Our CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP course is one of the premier in the Inland Empire.
All curriculum complies with the latest Critical Care guidelines
Receive an electronic card in your email as well as a hard copy card in your regular mail.
Retake the test up to three times if you don’t pass the first or second time
Download and print an NRP completion card within a short while after passing your test.
Email and ask your online instructor questions of areas in the study material you did not understand.
No skills checklist required
Optional CE credit certificate mailed out with your completion card.
Payment Options for NRP Course Online
NRP Certification Course Online
How Online NRP Course works:
1. Fill form and pay below,
2. Receive log in information in your email within few hours.
3. Take your class online. You have 14 days to finish your course or you have to request for an extension. You can start the course and log out and log back in later or you can finish it at one time.
4. Receive your card in your email within few hours of your course completion. You can also click on 'View Certificate' in your course forum and print out
5. Receive also a hard copy in the mail within 2 weeks.
Why Choose Best American Healthcare University for your NRP Certification online?
-We are approved to offer Continuous Education Courses by the following bodies:
1. Board of Registered Nursing
2. Board of Licensed Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
BAHU CEUs are accepted nation-wide
We are one of the largest providers of online ACLS, PALS & NRP certification and recertification on the Internet. Being operated by critical care healthcare professionals, we understand the importance of a nurse or a doctor missing a shift because of ACLS, PALS or NRP certification. We make it a priority to get you initially certified or recertified as quickly and efficiently as possible! We understand the need for high-quality and accurate material. All of our training material are updated to reflect the most recent American Heart Association guidelines. Also, all our study materials have been written by medical professionals who have had extensive experience in critical care and have been involved in actual codes.