Medical Administrative Assistant (Medical Office Receptionist)
Best American Healthcare University offers Medical Administrative Assistant certification classes in Riverside CA. We also have Med admin training in Ontario. Our profound Medical Admin Assistant course is one of the premier in the Inland Empire. We have weekend and weekday schedules. We offer medical assistant (front office) courses for Ontario, CA residents, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Upland, Pomona, Corona, Moreno Valley, and the whole of Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino counties), Orange county, Los Angeles and the whole of California.
The Medical Administrative Assistant program is nationally approved. It is a 160 hour program. Clinical internship is included in the training. At the end of the program study, the student will be eligible to sit for the national certification exam for Medical Administrative Assistants.
Textbooks and national certification exam review are included in the tuition. Individuals who complete this course can work as hospital unit secretaries, or medical clerks in any healthcare setting.
This course is available classroom and online.
Become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
Add EKG Technician and pay only $3000 for the combo
You can also apply in person at the school
How the online works:
1. Register and initiate the payment by paying in full or initiating the bi-weekly payment
2. Receive study materials at your doorstep within five business days
3. Take the program and the exam review with the help of an online instructor.(must be completed within 2 months)
4. Assignments are due every week. (Your online instructor will guide you)
5. Register for the national certification exam
6. Test at the nearest testing center to your zip code, usually within 30 miles from you.
7. Join hundreds of Best American Healthcare University graduates and Become a nationally certified healthcare professional!
2019 Time 2-6pm Sunday
Six Sundays plus Clinical Externship
Start Date Registration Deadline
September 8th August 22nd
October 20th October 7th
December 8th November 25th
Medical Administrative Assistant
The Medical Administrative Assistants can work as hospital unit secretaries, or medical clerks in any healthcare setting.
Adding the Electrocardiogram Technician Training is an advantage