MAB (Management of Assaultive/Aggresive Behavior) AB-508
Best American Healthcare University Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) certification course can be conveniently done online or in the classroom. Also known as AB 508 certification training, mab certification online or managing aggressive behavior is a training for healthcare professionals, teachers, law enforcement agents., and other individuals that come in contact with potential aggression.
Nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals receive CE credits at the end of the course.
You can also pay at the school
Click below to purchase course
How online MAB course works:
1. Fill form and pay below,
2. Receive log in information in your email within few hours.
3. Take your class online. You have 14 days to finish your course. You can start the course and log out and log back in later or you can finish it at one time.
4. Print out certificate at the end of your course. Receive your card in your email within few hours as well.
5. Receive also a hard copy in the mail within 2 weeks.
At the end of the managing aggressive behavior class, the student will express a good understanding of the following:
(1) Meaning of Assault
(2) Types of Assaultive behaviors and their Causes
(3) General safety measures.
(4) Personal safety measures.
(5) The assault cycle.
(6) Aggression and violence predicting factors.
(7) Obtaining patient history from a patient with violent behavior.
(8) Characteristics of aggressive and violent patients and victims.
(9) Verbal and physical maneuvers to diffuse and avoid violent behavior.
(10) Strategies to avoid physical harm.
(11) Restraining techniques.
(12) Appropriate use of medications as chemical restraints.